Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Snow

Well it snowed a lot today. The roads were bad in Idaho. I had to shovel my driveway a little this morning to get out and when I came home someone had shoveled my whole driveway, it was a miracle. Here is a picture of it shoveled.



It was a beautiful day in the afternoon though, it was so nice to see the sky and see the mountain. It made me happy. I got a new Keepsake quilting catalogue and their was four quilts that I really want. So I need to buckle down and get sewing on my projects I have. Here is a picture of what I am working on now. I have all the larger pieces int he picture done and I am working on the little ones. It is going really good.



I hope that Karen comes up, that will be really nice to see you. I hope that everyone is having a good day. I hope that you are surveing all the paper work Robin and I hope that work is going good for you Mom.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...