Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wow

Robin, a background check what fun. i got my EMT badge in the mail yesterday. Yeah I am official. I am glad that everyone had a good time in SLC yesterday. I went and saw Avatar again last night. Kenna called me about quarter to 8 and asked if I wanted to go with her. So I did. It was fun. The line was long though. I didn't expect so many people there. I have made it to the big end castle in Mario (the one right after the normal end castle on a normal level). I thought I made it to the end guy and I beat him but then he comes back alive and chases thru a level. I haven't made it past that one yet. Well have a great Sunday. I wish I had Martin Luther King day off, but I don't. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...