Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow

We made it back safely from Logan. We dropped off the bed and a little night stand. Grandma's room looks really nice. It will be good for her. We got a ton of snow in Clifton again. I was driving home from church and I kind of slid and got stuck in a snow bank and was stuck. I was a little later leaving because I have to wait for all the kids to get picked up so I was hoping no one would see but a ton of people were still leaving and they helped to push me out. It was embrassing. Casey wasn't feeling well today and had a fever. He is trying to rest. I fed him some of my homemade chicken soup so that should help. Mom also gave us some medicine and that should be even better. The goats survived us being gone. They are out of oats so I need to pick some up tomorrow. I think that is everything. It was a crazy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...