Monday, February 1, 2010

Wow

Robin, I am impressed. The bathroom looks great. Pot Roast sounds good maybe I should make that one night for dinner. It is hard to think of things to cook sometimes. Well work was kind of slow today. We had our meeting in the morning to go over stuff we are working on and I just had to say that my desk was all cleared off so everyone said that they had stuff they would give me to do. But it wasn't enough to keep me busy. So I am hoping that tomorrow will be busier. It was nice here today. You still needed a jacket outside but just barely. Well I hope that everyone's Monday went well. i am excited to see you all on Friday. Love ya BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...