Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bind It

That is weird about Dillard's Robin, that is funny. Congratulations on being the key makeup artist, that will look good on your resume. That is scary that they are having a two day furlow Karen, that isn't good that it is that slow. Tonight I put the binding on my double wedding ring. I think that combo of getting that new quilt and going into the cold room and seeing it their made me want to finish it. I did the binding on the bias and it went better than I thought it would. Also sewing it on the curves it went really good. I was so worried I would ruin it. I will put a picture on it after it is all finished. Here is a picture of the horse and goats eating in harmony. I haven't posted a picture in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...