Monday, February 1, 2010

I know my name?

I hope Casey is feeling better. Can he stop by and pick up dad's books in the morning? We took Grandma to Olive Garden tonight and then went and bought her a new pair of shoes. She had a really good time. We are going to take her to the mall tomorrow and get her hair cut. That will be fun. She is eating really good and feeling better. She said she doesn't hurt as much. Robin put all the books away today and it looks really nice in that room. I like it better. Work was busy but I am getting on top of things I think. I am glad to be back. Dad went and saw Grandpa tonight and said he was pretty drugged. I called them this morning and said they need to give him meds on a schedule not when he asks for it. He can't remember he needs them. I think that will help him. I will keep you posted on what is going on.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...