Tuesday, February 2, 2010

post it

Well today was pretty chill. I went to dillards today to check on when orientation was and I guess there was a gas leak in dillards. But they had no idea when training was so I guess organized chaos is the movement there. Hopefully they tell me soon. I hate not knowing. On saturday I was going to do makeup for a movie but they switched it to week after. but At 3 on saturday I have a meeting to get the script. but I will just take a small detour from the group like I usually do. well other then that life is good. Grandma is adjusting well. Its going alot better then i thought it would. any who have a great one

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...