Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yes I have a plan

I have a plan for this weekend. We are all going to drive down in my car on friday and take Grandma to her place. If time permits I would like to say Hi to Grandpa. Then we will go get Karen and then go to Leatherby's for icecream. Then we will get up in the morning and go to paradise bakery for breakfast and get a salad for the party. Then after that we are just going to wing it. I will then play on Sunday and after we drop Karen at the airport we will take Grandma back to Logan. How does that sound? We are going to sew on Thursday. I am excited to get that quilt going. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...