Friday, March 5, 2010

dancing cloggers

Celtic night was really a lot of fun. Luke next door even danced a dance. They were really good. I really enjoyed myself. Grandma had a good time also. Dad had to got to SLC today but made it back in time. It is nice to have a weekend. I really need one. I will try to find the recipe for you Karen. I bet you it is in the cookbook Robin made for you. I will look in the morning for it. I think it is up in the cupboard. Not much else going on here. I am glad that Casey gets to come home. Good luck Robin with your busy day. That is too bad you didn't get to work today. Well have a great weekend.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...