Thursday, March 4, 2010

ew gross

Well today we did full zombie it was fun. I made some ears so the zombies ear can fall off on the plate and we shot that scene today. it was fun. I think the funniest part was they were praying for the food and the only person that said amen was the zombie. No one else thought it was funny but it made me laugh. Well we are shooting tomorrow. The weather is bad the canyon was horrible I went 40 max. I just followed a q west truck through the pass. But i am at the apartment now :) so not a lot of driving for me. so that will be nice. I'm glad sewing night was fun, that celtic dancing will be fun. well have a great friday:)

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...