Thursday, March 4, 2010

Third Opinion

I went and got a third opinion and it was pretty much the same as the 2nd opinion. There is notihing they can do with what I have. I just let them grow back and then start all over again. Now I just have to decide how to do that. I will keep you posted on that one. I had a nice time tonight. We went to dinner and then to best buy and then sewed. It just doesn't get any better than that. Dad got us tickets for the Celtic Dancing tomorrow night. Grandma is even going with us. WOW. I hope it is good. It is so cold right now. Yesterday we went to buy some books for work and Charlie picked up the Pokey Little Puppy. I have been singing that song for two days now and it reminds me of Karen so much. That was one of her favorite books. You were so cute (still are). Where in the world is my Pokey Little Puppy. Where in the where can he be. Grandma Gumm bought you the tape and you would play it for hours. That is my memory for the day. Robin I hope your Zombies were fabulous.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...