Saturday, March 6, 2010

New computer

Dad and I decided to get a new computer for the computer room. It is a desktop one with 1tb of memory. I know WOW. We are in the process of getting everything moved over right now. I might want to say dad is in the process. We went to best buy and they had one we wanted but no monitor. We went to Sam's tonight to get some stuff and then go see if the monitor had come in at best buy and they had the same computer with a bigger monitor for the same price. We had a good time today. Dad went and worked for Harold this morning and then did some programming for Neil the rest of the day. I just vegged. It felt nice. I am glad the movie went well Robin. It sounds like you didn't do any makeup on friday or saturday. Were you bored. I got corned beef and cabbage for dinner tomorrow. I thought that sounded good. Good luck with the puzzle Karen we might have to come down and help you

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...