Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fun times

It was fun to help Rachel move into her new place today. It is really nice. I love the outside of it on 3rd south. Very trendy. I hope it works out well for you guys. We made it back safe and sound and in plenty of time to help dad get ready for the colonoscopy tomorrow. Lucky him. I am tired tonight. I had to go to work for about 1/2 but I think everything is ready for tomorrow. We watched Avatar tonight and Grandma was glue to the whole show. She liked it. It was good to watch. Well have a great week. Yeah Robin for working at Lagoon tomorrow. That will be good to start working there.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...