Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hi

Mom, I missed our sewing night tonight. We will do it tomorrow though, that will be nice. I am sorry. I am excited you to do the Iron Man Karen, that is exciting. Then next weekend you will be up here. We are headed to Logan tomorrow. Casey has a bike class Saturday. We are coming back to SLC Sunday morning. Well not much else is going on. I missed Logan today but it is nice here. I hope that everyone has a good Friday. One funny thing is I thought that it was Wednesday this morning but when I got to work I realized it was Thursday. It was funny. Me and Casey walked to Hot dog on a stick tonight and that was fun. It is fun to have it so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...