Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hot Dog on a Stick

Robin that picture is realy neat, you did a amazing job. That is fun to see results like that. Good job. Well today was good, even though it did rain. After work I went to Dad's apartment to pick up the birds food, they were real happy to get it. Casey had to work tonight so I brought him dinner and worked on my catherdral quilt for a while. I just got back home and I am going to watch a moive. I have so much time now. I get to sleep in for an hour and I feel like I have a ton of time in the evening, it is fun. Mom I was wondering if you wanted to sew on Friday night. Let me know what you think. I have to work at Icon for a while on Saturday and then I think I am going to go to Clifton and clean. Tomorrow if Casey doesn't have to work we are going to walk to the Gateway and get a hot dog on a stick. I am really excited, they are so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...