Monday, April 26, 2010

run around

Well I worked at lagoon today it was good. Although empty amusement parks freak me out. Its the hole zombie complex. Well I didn't work on the movie today. I guess they had to cancel again. ugh. I guess we are trying again tomorrow. We are planning to do three long scenes tomorrow so its going to be a long day. I am going to work again at lagoon tomorrow till 3. so we will see how tomorrow goes. i am glad that dad is doing well. I'm sorry about your scratch karen I hope it doesn't get infected. I'm glad that moving is going well rachel if you need help let me know. We aren't going to shoot on wensday but I am planning on staying here so I'm pretty free. have a great night

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...