Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Snow

Well I think we bet all of you in the weather because we had snow. This morning you couldn't even see the grass there was so much snow. Crazy. I am glad the birds are happy. I was worried about them. I would love to sew on friday night if you want to. Do you and Casey both want to sleep here? Robin was thinking of coming home with you. You might want to talk with her. I can go up to Clifton and help you clean on Saturday. Rylie (from work) is getting baptized on saturday at noon and I would like to go see that. Other than that I am free all day. Karen I ordered you a filter tonight so you will start feeling better. I hope you have so much fun on the Ironmen. I hope you find you a good looking ironmen. I love your picture Robin that is amazing. It looks so real. Have a great week.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...