Wednesday, April 28, 2010

seminole wind

Well today I went and looked at the house in centerville. I am still torn on weather or not I am going to take it. we will see. I also worked at x-pose today. I am also going to work tomorrow also. Then after that we are going to shoot for the film so tomorrow is a long night. I don't think we are shooting this weekend though so the driving around with everyone may happen. I will check for sure tomorrow on what they are planning. I'm glad that you guys liked the photo I liked the way it turned out. I am excited for you to work at the iron man karen that will be alot of fun. i don't think i could do the marathon also a 5K seems like an uphill battle. well have a great one .

love you

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...