Thursday, May 20, 2010
Almost Finished
Well I am getting close to finishing my embroidery. I only have 4 words left. I am glad that you had a good day Rachel, but I was wondering if it was possible to have a bad day if at the end there is hot dog on a stick. My day was good. I am glad that tomorrow is Friday though. I hope that you enjoyed just working 5 hours at Lagoon today Robin. I finished off my beef stew left over so now I am going to have to cook something else I guess. Well have a great Friday everyone. BYE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment