Thursday, May 20, 2010

Coffeepot recall

Well the coffeepot I bought grandma has been recalled. Do you take it back to Walmarts for a return? Not quite sure what to do. I was on channel 13 news tonight. I had a busy day. I am so glad it is friday. We don't have any plans for this weekend. I was thinking of going and buying some bingo prizes but other than that it will be a quiet weekend I hope. I am excited for Karen to come up on Thursday. I can't believe it is memorial weekend already. Robin I hope you had fun at the play tonight. I started my Edward puzzle tonight. I was hoping Karen would help me next weekend HINT HINT. Well have a great friday.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...