Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wow

Well we had a busy weekend. I had to work on Saturday so i came up to Logan on Friday so me and Mom could sew but we didn't get to that until Saturday. Mom and Grandma came up to Clifton and helped us finish cleaning. It is nice to have it almost done. Today we spent the morning with Mom and Dad, then we ended up visiting Caseys Dad. Collin wanted to use the trail 90 so Casey and him drove back to clifton to get it and I just went to SLC and took a nap. We just finished unloading both our cars, it feels nice to be done with that. I am glad that everyone had a good weekend. Robin this week do you want to go to dinner sometime. I would like to bondo one of my sweaters and I would like your help. Let me know if you time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...