Sunday, May 16, 2010

le run

Well today we shot some scenes. It was fun. Tomorrow I am working at lagoon. The rest of the week is going to be packed. They are going to try to shoot a lot this week. Its going to be interesting schedule wise. I hoping they find another makeup artist to help with the movie so it won't be so intense. I would love to get together this week rachel and do something. I think monday I work until 7:30 we can go out for dessert. Or friday we can go out for dinner. I know its later in the week. But if some of my shoots gets canceled then I will text you:) anyway have a great monday.

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...