Thursday, May 20, 2010

switchblade

Well today was a whirl wind. I went to work and then a girl I work with also works at a movie theater so we went to a movie after work we saw just wright. It was a cute love story. Then a guy at work is in a play so we went to the play after the movie. All day entertainment. Tomorrow I am working. I have no idea what I am doing this weekend. I think we were going to shoot, but our director had a family emergency so I don't know what is going on. Hopefully I will know by tomorrow??? but I am always up to do something :). anyway Better run have a great night.


robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...