Saturday, May 15, 2010

etta james

Well Today I went shopping and got me a new curling iron. The ones that I had before were horrible and now I'm doing a lot of hair I thought I would upgrade. Its pretty awesome. There was also a promotion going on with the it so I got a free set of hot rollers. It was pretty sweet. Then I went to walmart to get some more shampoo and conditioner. I picked up a new cd while I was there etta james. She's a blues singer I like her sunday kind of love song. Its good. anway other then that I have been chilling curling my hair and my hair mannequin. Tomorrow we are going to shoot for the majority of the day. well have a great night

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...