Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ikea

We have been looking for a book case so today I thought we should go and look at Ikea. It was fun to go and it isn't too far away. We found a really pretty one. Here is a picture. I put the kindle on it to represent all the books it holds and how amazing the Kindle is.



Here is a picture of me in Ikea.



Also Casey set up the flight simulator so he can play it on the awesome TV here is a picture of him playing.



Well I am going to Logan tomorrow, it will be fun to sew with Mom and Grandma. Robin I liked all the pictures on Facebook, that is fun. Well have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday

 My day was good. There were a lot of meetings today, but I made it through. After work me and dad got McDonald's for dinner (we saved t...