Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sounds like fun

It sounds like everyone is having a good time. I am glad you are making friends at your new job. I am jealous that you are going to the opening of Eclipse. I think you are going to have fun. We can watch the movies when we sew on friday. That will be fun. I am glad you got your taxes Robin. That was quick. I mailed Karen's off yesterday so she can sign them and send them off. Not much going on here. I worked late tonight because it is crazy busy at work. Debbie hurt her back and Charlie hurt his leg. I told them I was going to call in well tomorrow so I wouldn't catch anything that was going around. I ordered my prize for my 10 years at IHC. I got a crystal candy dish. There wasn't a lot of choices and I like crystal stuff. I got me a pretty. Have a great rest of the week.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...