Thursday, May 13, 2010

oh brother

I think your kindle is so funny. I am glad you are saving so much space. i'm sure your saving rain forests. :) Anyway today was kinda blah. I got a text early in the morning saying school groups were coming into lagoon and to wear kaki's. I didn't have any so I spent all day looking for kakis and a polo shirt. They had a ton of shorts but no pants. I finally found some after hours of searching. I was so tired by the end of it. I saw so many things I wanted but I had to buy boring pants instead. lame. anyway I'm over it now. Tomorrow I don't work at lagoon but we are shooting, and I guess we are shooting all week. So I am in slc for the weekend. anyway have a great friday

love you
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...