Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ikea

Rachel I am glad you are saving rainforests with your kindle. That book case is really nice. I could tell where you put it. Robin I am sorry you have to work all weekend. We will miss you here in Logan. I am glad that you are busy. I can't believe it took all day to find Kahki's. Didn't old navy have some? Karen, pizza sounds really good and I am glad you taxes made it safe and sound to you. I was worried when I mailed them. Dad made it home safe and sound and I finished my embrodiery project we started on Saturday. My iron died tonight so I am going to have to go buy a new one. I knew it was going out for a couple of weeks but I wanted to make sure I used it to the bitter end. Have a great friday.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...