Monday, May 10, 2010

Thread

I went to Walmart tonight to get some emboirdery thread for our projects and they don't sell it any more. I thought that was interesting. I went to Hobby Lobby and they have a lot. I bought some colors and worked on my project tonight. All I have left is the flowers. It is fun to do. Not much going on here either. That is interesting that antenna's still work. I thought they were so old. Dad is going to SLC tomorrow he is getting done with his program and that is nice. He has been working so many hours I think it is good to have it all done. It is raining here tonight. I hope we are past the snow.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...