Wednesday, June 30, 2010

arg

Well today was interesting. I went to the movie shoot and did makeup, then I worked at four so I left half way through. Then at lagoon the air conditioning wasn't working so it was a million degrees and the dancers were hot in there outfits so I had to run back and forth trying to find something similiar in storage. then when that was figured out the power went out so we couldn't run the show. The rides were down to. The told us we could go home early and just as we were about to leave the power came on...... so we had to finish our last show... ugh it was a long day I'm pretty tired. This weekend I don't work friday but have a meeting in the morning. Then I work saturday and sunday. On sunday I work in the morning so If you want to I can drive up to logan after words for dinner. I have to work monday morning but I can stay on sunday for a while. or saturday i work in the morning also. what ever is easy. well I am going to hopefully sleep. :)

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...