Saturday, July 3, 2010

nice day

It was a nice day here. Karen and Dad put together some shelves in the garage so I was able to move a lot of boxes out in the garage and it really helped make the house not so cluttery. I am liking it. There is still miles to go but I am slowly making progress. Should get carpet in some time next week. I hope. We went and saw Airbenders tonight. It was OK. Special Effects were good. I organized a lot of my sewing today and that felt nice. I have a lot of neat projects to do. I will be glad when I am done getting the house ready and I can just sit and do projects again.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...