Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Invitations

I got all the invitations addressed tonight and I am going to mail them off tomorrow. One off the check list. They came and got the stuff for the garage sale tonight so dad can park in the garage again. At least until I get more stuff to send off. I do have another week. I am excited for Karen to come up. I am glad they aren't doing road construction. That will be nice. I had to do rice socks tonight because we ran out. I hate doing them. All that rice to so heavy. I get real tired fast. I am only doing 60 lbs and that is a lot to carry around. I am tired. I think I will try bed early again. Well have a great thursday. We made it over hump day.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...