I got all the invitations addressed tonight and I am going to mail them off tomorrow. One off the check list. They came and got the stuff for the garage sale tonight so dad can park in the garage again. At least until I get more stuff to send off. I do have another week. I am excited for Karen to come up. I am glad they aren't doing road construction. That will be nice. I had to do rice socks tonight because we ran out. I hate doing them. All that rice to so heavy. I get real tired fast. I am only doing 60 lbs and that is a lot to carry around. I am tired. I think I will try bed early again. Well have a great thursday. We made it over hump day.
LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment