Wednesday, June 30, 2010

right through the head

Well we shot again today. Tomorrow was suppost to be our last day of shooting but one thing leads to another so we have to shoot next tuesday. But today I did a bullet hole nothing to out there but it was fun. Tomorrow I am going to help out in the morning and then I work at lagoon at night. so tomorrow is packed to. I don't know if I will be able to make it to vickies shower anymore. I got the morning off of lagoon. but someone wants me to do makeup for a photoshoot and its paid. its a bit harder to say no to that :) well I am going to head for bed

signing out
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...