Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Im off

Instead of being off to bed I am going to go and see the midnight movie of twilight. I am meeting everyone at villiage inn and they we are going to the movie. It should be fun. Robin I really like your pictures they are gross. I called my old job and told everyone their, I think that everyone knows now, it is exciting. We were thinking instead of sailing for my birthday we could go hiking somewhere, just go somewhere fun. Does that sound fun, let me know what you think. Casey has to work this weekend so I thought mabye I would go to logan for a day and see everyone. Well have a good night and I will let you know how dreamy jacob is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...