Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hot

Well the motor on the air conditioner broke in engineering today fro about 2 hours after lunch today. It got a bit warm in engineering but we all survived. At least they got it working again. I have just finished doing laundry yeah me for not putting it off too long. Tomorrow I get to pack and then the next day I get to come up to Logan. They said on the radio this morning hey said that they are going to stop the road construction on I-15 from Friday at noon until after the holiday. Which is going to make the drive up north a whole lot better. Are you working the whole holiday weekend Robin? I am excited to see you this weekend Rachel. I hope that everyone has a great rest of the week. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...