Monday, August 23, 2010

ahoy

I'm glad that karen made it on the ship. :) I hope the bahamas are a blast. hmmm I don't know what to do about apples though. I can make apple pie but that is about it. Maybe apple fritters? anywho is anything sounds good I can try and make some things up ;) I am going to come down on wensday mom if that sounds good. I think I will try and leave in the morning. If you want to leave the paint stuff out I can work on it when I get home :) I have a meeting tuesday night and if that ends early I think I might come home tuesday night. But I will see how late the meeting goes. I will call you when I know for sure. The work party today was lame but I made an appearance. I curled my hair it was about the same amount of time as straightening I think I might try it out and see how I like it. Well have a great night

love you
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...