Monday, August 23, 2010

Oh what a day

I worked 10 hours today. I think that is going to be a norm for awhile. Charlie has left and we are short handed. I am really going to miss him. He is a nice kid. I came home and we went to dinner and I was going to paint but I was just too tired so I started a batch of wash and fell sound asleep. I will do that tomorrow. I tried to call Karen and left a message and then she called back and left me a message. She said she made it on the boat safe and sound and was having a good time. She sounded happy. I kept thinking how nice it would be to be on a cruise also Rachel. Robin I hope your party went well. I sure like that new photo and the way he photo shopped it. It is definitely a portfolio picture. I am glad you got your Apples Rachel. You are one cute pregnant lady. I am so happy for you.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...