Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Crazy day

Well I kind of had a melt down at work today and they got an aide to come on Monday's to help BreeAnn. I am so glad she will have good help now. I have been so worried about that. Robin called and said she is coming up tonight. I am excited about that one. I got a call today that someone wants to look at the house tomorrow at 12:30. That is fun. I need to straighten up a bit. I have been a little bit messy lately. That is good to have people come and look because it will make me keep it clean. I am so tired. I mostly just rested tonight. I am just beat. That is for sure. No news for Karen. I hope she is having a great time. Rachel I am glad your quilt is going good. It was a cute quilt. Have a great day. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...