Friday, August 27, 2010

I love it

Robin, I love it. I was thinking the other day that it would awesome if he had a Josh Groban onesie. I am spoiled, thank you. He will be the hippest baby in the world. Well I today started out a little rough, I keep making mistakes at work but it turned out to be a good day. I got home and I finished the blinding on the baby quilt. It turned out so good. Here is a picture but it doesn't do it justice.



Then me and Casey meet Vickie for dinner, it was good to see her and hear how she is doing. Casey had to go back up to work. I cleaned out a drawer for the baby and went through all his clothes. Thank you so much Mom for all his clothes, he has so manycute things, it was fun to go through all of them. I am just starting to feel like I need to get thing organized for him. Thank you everyone for everything, I am spoiled.

I am excited to hear about your cruise Karen, I am so glad that you got to go on vacation, that is so fun. Tomorrow we are going to go and see Casey's brother Kelly's band play. It should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...