Thursday, August 26, 2010

Beautiful Snowflake

Snowy is doing a lot better today. Casey thinks that she was poisioned. They sprayd our apartment for bugs and I keep there millet under the sink and I gave them a new one on Sunday and it may of made her sick. I threw it all away and I am going to get new stuff tomorrow. I am glad that she is doing better. Sorry I didn't blog last night, I got home late and forgot. We went and saw a free movie at Red Buke Gardens, it was fun. I got a lot of sewing done last night also, the quilt is turning out really good. Casey isn't working late tonight so I may not get anything done. I am glad that you guys are having fun. I can beleive Karen is coming home soon, this week went by too fast.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...