Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Quilt

I had a good day, work was a little slower. Tonight I went up and took Casey to dinner then I came home and worked on the quilt we got in bountiful that is brown and blue. I have it all laid out and you have to glue the squares on. I ran out of glue stick so tomorrow I will have to get some more. It is really, really cute and I love it. I will put pictures on when I am done. The girl bird isn't feeling well today. She is disoriented. I am not good with pets. I hope that she starts pulling out of it. Well I hope that your work gets better Mom and I hope that you have a good time in Logan Robin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...