Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Isaac

I love the name Isaac. That is a good name. That is so nice that the girls are giving you a shower. The 4th works. There really isn't a lot to move so don't worry about it. You can't move anyway. But you can come talk with us. You can boss Robin around and tell her what to move. That will be fun. If saturday doesn't work out that is OK you can stay with us as long as you would like. I would love to have some sewing time. Not too much else going on with me. I am really tired. I am going to bed early. Farmville is all done and I am going to bed when grandma does. Karen I am glad your eye appointment went well. I am so proud of you. Robin is was good seeing you.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...