Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wind

Well it is wind here right now. We may be get another storm. Last nights storm was a good one there was a ton of rain, thunder, and lightening. Work was good, I even stayed busy. I had to go to a post office meeting and that lasted a while but I made it thru. I may miss your move as well mom, unless you need me. If Rachel's baby shower is going o be the weekend after I would rather not make back to back trips. I am tired today, which is strange because I actually feel better. My eyes were still alittle dilated this morning so things were a little bright, but I made it. Well have a great Friday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...