Saturday, October 23, 2010

Nice Saturday

I had a really nice time today. Rachel came up and we went to Kohls and bought grandma a couple new warm shirts. I hope that helps her keep warm this winter. They are cute. Then Vickie and Steven came up and we went to the pumpkin walk. It was starting to rain when we decided to walk up and then it decided to pour but I had a really good time walking in the rain and the pumpkins were especially cute this year. It was nice and hardly anyone was there. We then went to dinner and Rachel decided to spend the night and so we sewed for awhile. Karen I am glad you got to go to the movie. I want to see that one with Matt Dameon it looked good. Well have a great sunday. I am going to have to go to SLC tomorrow because dad is too busy to come home. I need to pack him up for the trip this week and take down his meds. I hope it isn't too snowy.

LOV EMOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...