Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Names

Karen, I am glad that your eyes are doing good. You take good care of everything. I don't think that Gavin is going to happen but it is a great name. I think that we are going to name him Isaac, I like it. I think that Malarkey isn't going to happen either :) is that a real name? I felt stressed at work today but it went good. It is hard having someone else do things that you feel responsible for. Casey is going to have to work a lot for the next little while. He did order pizza for dinner and I went up to the lab and ate with him. This Saturday Casey is teaching a bike class and then he has to go back to work. I am going to drive up separately and sew with Mom and go to a corn maze with Vickie. The girls at work want to throw me a baby shower on Nov 4. They want to go to dinner and movie in the evening. I know that that is the weekend that you are moving but it didn't seem to work another time. Is that alright? I can still help on Saturday. It seems like November is filling up fast. It is going to be a fast month. Well everyone have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...