Sunday, October 17, 2010

Naps

We had a good day yesterday, thanks for having us Mom and Dad. We slept in yesterday and then we went to Clifton to check on things. Everything looks alright. We need to go up either next weekend or the weekend after to finish preparing for winter. then we went to Logan. It was a really nice evening. Casey had a really fun birthday weekend. Today Casey had to work and I took a nap in the afternoon and made him a birthday cake. I also put the binding on the car quilt, I just need to hand sew it on now. It is really cute and I like it. I will put a picture on when the binding is done. It has been really nice to have a relaxing weekend and get caught up on some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...