Saturday, October 23, 2010

run

Sorry I didn't blog last night it was quite a night. At work a girl didn't have her costume at all. ahhh stress. we found it today at the dry cleaners. it made for a hectic day. Then I made the pustules for my zombie which worked and looked super cool. But it was to dark at night for anyone to see it move and it made his neck feel funky so we took it off half way through the night. but I got some photos and a 2 second blurp of it moving. I will have to see if I can post them from my phone on to here.
Then A few girls from work wanted to go to denny's after work and I didn't get home till 2 am. Then this morning I woke up and had to be on set by 7:30 then at 12:30 I ran off to lagoon and spent the rest of the night there. its been a little crazy to say the least. tomorrow I am also shooting again and working at lagoon and then everyone wants to go out afterwords. so sleep is not on the agenda. I guess that is what retirement is for :) well have a great night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...