Sunday, October 31, 2010

nice weekend

I always hate to see nice weekends come to an end. It was nice to have Rachel and Casey up. It was a nice drive to Clifton and grandma loves to go out there. I am excited for next weekend to move. It seems like a dream right now. Life does turn on a dime doesn't it. Well have a great Monday everyone. Robin I hope you got some rest. You really needed it. Or maybe just some fun goofing around. You have been working not stop. Well not much else going on here. Dad comes home tomorrow. He sounded really tired tonight but had such a nice day got to go down right on the track while the race was one today. He really liked that.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...