Thursday, November 4, 2010

Is it friday yet?

Well we had the group interview for my job today. All they kept saying is their isn't a Carole there. That is gettin really old. I haven't had one minute to prepare for leaving. I am running all the time. It is making me crazy. As if I don't feel guilty enough for leaving them. There I said my peace. It is just getting so hard. They are 2nd interviewing tomorrow and if they don't like anyone they are going to reopen the job. I wonder how much they can do in less than 5 days. I am excited to move this weekend. Robin your makeup is in dad's bag. I hope you got them. It is a black box. I just need about 40 more hours until next friday to get everything ready for my departure. Rachel, Kay called grandma today and said she has a like new baby crib mattress if you want it. I thought you might be interested. Let me know and I'll give her a call. I still need to get all the insurance moved around for the cars and the apartment but I do have cable and lights. That is a good thing. Well I will stop venting and go play farmville maybe that will help me relax.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...