Wednesday, November 3, 2010

wednesday

Well the week is half over. I am sorry that you are tired Robin. Getting sleep after not getting enough is rough. I always think that I should have just kept missing sleep that way I would drop. I am tired today. I had trouble falling asleep last night. I just tossed and turned. It was annoying. Today I will sleep well though. I got a 25 dollar amazon gift card from my credit card so I got a new book for my kindle. I may buy another one also. Solidworks at work was driving me crazy today. It was running so slow. So I went and talked to the IT guy about and he said that he would fix it. I hope so because I am a person of little patience. Well have a great one bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...